Starbucks Drinks To Try In 2019

Starbucks Drinks To Try In 2019

Because sometimes everyone needs a pick me up.

9

I can not explain my excitement I have to go back to Cuse for this Spring semester. I can not wait to see my roommate and continue to meet new people. And, I will not have both of my parents constantly yelling at me to get up earlier, unload the dish washer or, to make sure that I come home before 10 p.m.

Okay, I might be exaggerating a little bit. Living back at home this last month has been pretty nice because I have been able to check up on some sleep which is something that I never seem to get enough of while I am at school.

But, with all the fun that school is comprised of also brings a lot of work. (Queue crying because of the four 8 Ams that I have this next semester). So here are some drink suggestions to try out at Starbucks for those mornings when you really do need some caffeine in order to stay awake through class.

1. Hot Vanilla Latte with soy milk. 

I usually ask for 2 pumps of vanilla instead of the usual 4 pumps. This way the drink still has flavor but it is not overpoweringly sweet.

2. Chai Tea. 

For those days when I am not really feeling like coffee. You can get either the Chai Latte or the Chai Tea (make sure you ask for just the tea bags).

3. Iced Green Tea Lemonade. 

Green Tea has caffeine in it and it also has a lot of health benefits. This drink is super refreshing when its not a tundra outside. Or, if you just are not in the mood for hot coffee.

4. Iced Cinnamon Almond Milk Macchiato. 

Definitely a more decadent choice.

5. Black Iced Coffee With Room. 

A very basic order but something about the coffee at Starbucks is just way better than the iced Coffee that I attempt to make in my dorm room.

I hope these drink ideas make it easier to deviate from your standard order but without feeling overwhelmed from all of the choices that their normal menu offers. Maybe you will find one of your new favorite drinks. Or, this will just help make class time a little bit better. Good luck to everyone in this next semester!!