STAINLESS STEEL TURNING PARTS 1Stainless Steel Turning Parts 1

A stainless steel part is a part that is processed by a lathe on a lathe. The shape and size of the blank are changed by the rotary motion of the workpiece and the linear motion or curved motion of the cutter, and it is processed to meet the requirements of the drawings. Custom stainless steel parts machining is a method of machining a workpiece on a lathe by turning it relative to the tool. The cutting power of turning can be provided primarily by the workpiece rather than the cutter. Turning is the most basic and common machining method, which plays a very important role in the production. Turning is suitable for machining rotary surfaces. Most workpieces with rotary surfaces can be machined by turning, such as inner and outer cylindrical surfaces, inner and outer conical surfaces, end faces, grooves, threads and rotary forming surfaces. The tools used are mainly turning tools. The precision of turning to the machine is generally IT11-IT7, and some can reach IT6, and the surface roughness can reach 12.5-08um. Parts that are turned from turning are called turning parts, and there are many types of turning parts, which are known for their hard turning to maintain the thermal stability of parts.

Stainless steel turned parts processing steps

Before operation

1.Before work, use protective equipment strictly according to the regulations and tie up the sleeves. Do not wear scarves or gloves. The operator must stand on the pedal.

2. For all parts of bolts, travel limit, signal, safety protection (insurance) device and mechanical transmission parts, electrical parts, each lubrication point is strictly checked and then determined to be reliable before starting.

3. The safety voltage and voltage of all kinds of machine tool lighting applications should not exceed 36 volts.

In operation

1. Tools, clamps, cutter, and workpieces must be securely clamped. All kinds of machine tools should be idling at low speed after driving. After everything is normal, they can be officially operated.

2. Tools and other things shall not be placed on the rail and working table of machine tools. Don't remove iron dust by hand. Use special tools to clean it.

3. Before the machine is started, observe the surrounding dynamics. After the machine is started, it should stand in a safe position to avoid the moving parts of the machine and the iron splash.

4. During the operation of various types of machine tools, it is not allowed to adjust the shifting mechanism or stroke. Do not touch the working parts of the transmission part, moving workpieces, tools, etc. in the hand. It is not allowed to measure any size during operation. Do not transfer or take tools or other items through the driving part of the machine tool.

5. If abnormal noise is found, it should be stopped and repaired immediately. It must not be forced or sick, and the machine tool is not allowed to be overloaded.

6. Strictly execute the process discipline of each machine part in the process, read the drawings, read the control points, roughness and the technical requirements of related parts of each part, and determine the manufacturing process of the parts.

7. Adjust the machine speed, stroke, clamping workpieces and cutters, and stop when wiping the machine. It is not allowed to leave the job while the machine is running, so it is necessary to stop and cut off the power when leaving.

After operation

1. The raw materials to be processed and the finished products, semi-finished products and scraps must be stacked at the designated place. All tools and tools must be kept intact and good.

2. After the operation, the power must be cut off, the tool must be removed, and the handles of each part should be placed in the neutral position to lock the switch box.

3. Clean the equipment, clean the iron filings, and lubricate the rails to prevent corrosion.

The stainless steel turned components processing procedure is one of the technical documents that stipulate the machining process and operation method of the parts. It is to write the reasonable process and operation method into the process document in the specific production conditions and use it to guide the production after approval. Generally, the process procedure of turning part includes the following contents: the process route of workpiece processing, the specific content of each process and the equipment and process equipment used, the inspection items and methods of workpiece inspection, cutting amount, time quota, etc.

Ningbo Hewcho Industrial is a cnc stamping parts manufacturer, we provide carbon steel components, cnc turned components, cnc precision machining china and etc. Contact us to know more.

17

the inspection items and methods of workpiece inspection, cutting amount, time quota, etc.