As most of the world knows by now, the new Shane Dawson x Jeffree Star Conspiracy palette launched, and sold out, on the same day - literally breaking the Internet. It was like Black Friday, but Internet version, and I was somehow still in the product queue line while others had SOLD OUT flashed onto their screens... It was actually surreal. But, at the end of the day on Thursday, I opened up a hot pink box to reveal my very own Conspiracy palette, as many others have done and are still doing across the globe! As we all know, though, the process to actually get the palette was sickening (and not Jeffree Star's positive connotation of it, either). Here's a little idea of how it went...

1. Pulling Up The Website An Hour Before Launch Time Like...

2. Refreshing One Minute Before Launch Time & Seeing The Products Up

3. Trying to Click On The Conspiracy Palette .2 Seconds Later & The Website Crashing

4. Refreshing Until It Comes Back

5. Finally At The "Add To Cart" Section & It Doesn't Say SOLD OUT

6. And It Crashed Again... JK On Adding To My Cart

7. WAIT... IT'S BACK... I JUST ADDED TO MY CART

8. And Now, I'm In A Queue... As Long As I Don't Refresh I'll Be Taken To The Shipping Page

9. LOL JK... Website Crashed... Again

10. More Refreshing...

11. I AM THERE - I'M AT THE SHIPPING PAGE... Time To Enter In That Info

12. Reading Comments On Social Media About How The Palette Is Now Sold Out As The Website Crashes Again... I Was SO Close

13. Still Refreshing To See If I Can Try One More Time... WAIT IT CAME BACK AGAIN?!?

14. And... And... IT WORKED! My Order Is Processed! Hello, Conspiracy Palette In 10 Business Days!