St. Louis destinations for fun nights and cheap

15 St. Louis Destinations Under $15

St. Louis is an extraordinary city with so much to offer, it has such a rich history with modern aspects everywhere you go.

278
15 St. Louis Destinations Under $15

It's the city to be in, all the adventures, the diverse cultures, and the restaurant scene really makes the "Lou" special.

Being from St. Louis, I would recommend anyone to visit this masterpiece of a city, but if you're a college student on a budget or just wanting to save some dough, here are the top 15 things to do in St. Louis on a budget.

1. St. Louis Zoo

c1.staticflickr.com

Voted 'Nations Best Zoo' and not to mention the best zoo is free! Pffft... Who said the zoo is just for kids...

2. Laumeier Sculpture Park

c1.staticflickr.com

This park is filled with unique sculptures along the walking paths or just out in the field. Laumeier is the perfect spot for photo ops and picnics, and if you're up to it you can go on an "art hike". Did I mention it's completely free!

3. Grants Farm

bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com

Grants Farm is every kids' (big and small) dream. From being able to feed goats to seeing a bird show, you'll love this no matter your age

4. Delmar Loop

visittheloop.com

The Delmar Loop is the perfect place to go if you're looking to try new and unique foods while you, browse St. Louis' very own walk of fame, also its the home of Fitz's Rootbeer!

5. Anheuser-Busch Brewery Tours

1.bp.blogspot.com

This tour is not just for people that are 21+ but people that are at all interested in factories, or seeing how the beer is made in general... (But free beer samples for people of age!)

6. Missouri History Museum

bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com

Take a walk through Missouris history, and see how St. Louis evolved from the Gateway to the West where people would just pass through, to a city that makes you want to stop at Missouris' own History Museum.

7. The Muny

broadwayandmain.com

America's oldest and largest outdoor musical theater is right here in St. Louis! And get this if you arrive early free seats are available!

8. Science Center

www.theclio.com

The science center has over 700 hands-on exhibits perfect for all ages, and you can even take an outer-space mission... How cool is that?!

9. Forest Park

media.bizj.us

Not only is Forest Park bigger than Central Park in NY, and home to most of these destinations on this list, but it is interestingly enough the home of the 1904 Worlds' Fair

10. Missouri Botanical Garden

www.missouribotanicalgarden.org

The Botanical Gardens is the perfect "Sunday" trip, with a brunch from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. The 79-acre garden is the perfect destination for fun and learning.

11. Washington Ave

c1.staticflickr.com

One of the most trendiest and hottest blocks to be in on a Saturday night in St. Louis... With everything from a bowling alley to 15 bars, you defiantly won't run out of things here.

12. Citygarden

www.stlrunningtour.com

Citygarden is one of the many places you can have a picnic with an amazing view on this list. It is conveniently located in the heart of Downtown St. Louis, and only a couple blocks from Washington Ave!

13. Arch Grounds

www.hdwallpapers.in

Revitalized in 2018, the "new" Arch Grounds is the place to be, grab a ticket and get a beautiful birds-eye view of this wonderful city 630 feet up in the air.

14. City Museum

explorestlouis.com

This quickly playground is perfect for people of all ages, and for an additional charge to your ticket you can explore the roof that has the school bus hanging of the edge.

15. Cardinals Game

www.gannett-cdn.com

St. Louis is a Baseball city, and what better way to take it all in then a St. Louis Cardinals game... And If you're lucky, you might catch a Home Run ball.