Hot New Songs For Your Spring And Summer Playlist

6 Songs Worth Turning Up This Spring, As The Weather Starts To Warm Up

Six songs you can catch me listening to all spring long.

12

With the fluctuating NJ weather, it's extremely hard to tell what season we're in. One day it's summer and the next day it feels like the Polar Express. But make no mistake ladies and gentlemen, we're in spring, where the flowers are blooming and the sun is shining (sort of).

For me, spring brings about good energy and positivity. After the dreary and bleak months of winter, it's nice to see some sunshine. Here are six songs you can catch me listening to all spring long.

1. "Sunflower" by Vampire Weekend ft. Steve Lacy

Vampire Weekend's music has been widely awaited and their music hasn't disappointed. This song is easy to sing along to and always puts me in a good mood. As always, Vampire Weekend continues to produce amazing music.

2. "Make my Sun Shine" by Swim Deep

I LOVE this song. It's such a cute song that never fails to make me smile when I listen to it.

3. "Talk" by Khalid

Khalid's new album was a straight up banger. "Talk," in particular, is upbeat and catchy, making it a great spring song.

4. "Relax" by Vacation

This song is super groovy and makes me want to sway back and forth whenever I listen to it. Vacation is one of my favorite indie bands and I recommend any of their songs.

5. "Higher than the Sun" by Peace

"Higher than the Sun" is one of my favorite songs. It's a great song to sing at the top of your lungs to with your friends and is, in general, a straight bop.

6. "These Days" by Wallows

Who would've thought Clay Jensen from "13 Reasons Why" had a band that would actually have some pretty great music? This song is off their Spring EP and it's kind of an emo song but what's spring without a little rain?