Fun Places In TX To Visit During Spring Break

10 Fun Texan Spots Worth Your Entire Spring Break

I know it's only January, but I'm already thinking about my Spring Break vacation

14
People Jumping On Beach

1. San Marcos

upload.wikimedia.org

Home of Texas State and an outlet mall, it's got a natural spring that's a pretty popular spot for college students to relax during their week off of school.

2. Wimberley

c1.staticflickr.com

There's a lot of natural beauty in Wimberley, it's a great place to go camping with friends or family.

3. Greune

upload.wikimedia.org

Visit Gruene Hall which is the oldest dance hall in Texas! This town has a lot of charm and is a fun, low-key place to spend your break.

4. Galveston

upload.wikimedia.org

An obvious choice if you want to spend your week off on the beach.

5. South Padre Island

c1.staticflickr.com

For those of you who like to get a little wild during your break, this is the place to be. Constant partying with thousands of other college students.

6. Dallas/Fort Worth

c1.staticflickr.com

Technically two different cities, but there is so much to do there! Both downtown Fort Worth and downtown Dallas have different vibes, but they're both so much fun.

7. Houston

upload.wikimedia.org

H-Town, you can visit the space center or the museum district, among tons of other things.

8. Austin

c1.staticflickr.com

Visit the famous Zilker Park or Barton Springs, and the Botanical Garden is gorgeous!

9. San Antonio

c1.staticflickr.com

There's so much more to this city than The Alamo! The riverwalk is a really fun, lively place to go hang out, and the Natural Bridge Caverns are insane to go see.

10. Big Bend National Park

c1.staticflickr.com

A bit of a drive for most, but it's worth it. It's a beautiful place and so much fun to go camping with friends.