Spring Should Be Acknowledged As The Superior Season

The first day of spring is always one of the best days of the year. In some respects, it's even better than Christmas. There are just so many reasons that the first day of spring is exceptional.

1. It's getting warm.

Flowers are starting to bloom and everything looks pretty. The trees are starting to not look so barren anymore, and you know spring is here.

2. The sun is always out.

Yes, there may be some rainy days, but more often than not it's sunny. The sun is starting to stay out later and later, and it makes everyone happier.

3. Free ice cream

The first day of spring brings free ice cream. No one loves anything more than free ice cream. Who wouldn't look forward to the day where there is free ice cream available?

4. Spring break

Thousands of college kids are planning how they are going to spend their week away from school, and what adventure they can experience next.

5. Summer

We're one step closer to summer. The beginning of spring just means that we're on our way to warm weather and sitting on the beach. Almost there!