Spring 2019 Fashion Trends From Instagram

10 Spring 2019 Fashion Trends That Will Make You Look Instagram Famous IRL

It's time to put those winter coats back in the closet and break out the latest fashion ladies!

73

Ah, Springtime. When you think Spring fashion, what comes to mind? Pretty pastels? Shy florals? Not for 2019.

2019 we are stepping up our fashion game and social media has been buzzing with new trends that we all need to get our hands on. Luckily, most of these trends are actually pretty easy to complete. Just start going through your closet, sitting up some thrift stores and get ready to walk down your streets like they're a runway.

1. Neon Green

It's more than a subtle pop of color. This Spring, the fashion is centered around being the center of attention. You won't go unnoticed with a neon green skirt, jacket, shirt or shoe.

2. "Milkmaid" vibes

Humble and lace is the new sexy black dress. Spring 2019 is heavy on a nod to country roots with blue jeans and lace. These pieces are typically loser fitting with bigger sleeves or a less tailored look, but can be oh so cute no matter what your weekend plans are.

3. Safari

Cargo pants are HOT again ladies. A lot of dark green, brown and khaki pants are roaming around recently. A mix of muted tones to create an eye-catching number. Stores have been carrying a lot of oversized jackets and jumpsuits that will make you ready for an African Safari.

4. Animal Print

Similar to the Safari look, animal print as been rolling out the stops this spring. Whether it's a bold dress, such as pictured above, or in a tiny neck scarf with your favorite t-shirt, animal print is here to stay and complete any look.

5. Hair Scarfs

This trend has been making sparks on the horizon but now it is here to make some serious ignition in the fashion world. Whether you're a multi-colored queen or a muted tone babe, there's no wrong way to rock a hair scarf.

6. Simple, muted nails

We're seeing less of the color and more of the fresh tones on nails this spring. The most popular colors appear to be soft pinks, brown, white and nude.

7. See through accessories

Perhaps started because of Ariana Grande, perhaps not, but clear fanny packs and bags have been all the rage recently. This means, you can't keep any secrets inside your bag, but it sure shows you're an open book.

8. Cropped shirts with layers

The cropped shirt look isn't a new trend at all, but adding a subtle layer over the crop top is. We're showing a little skin, but we're keeping the whole package a bit of a mystery. You can add a jean jacket, cardigan, etc. to any crop top to add a little extra oomph to your favorite look.

9. Lace body suits

What a MOMENT. Lace bodysuits are an easy way to make your outfit go from simple to sexy. There are hundreds of different styles for those who are a bit more modest to those who aren't afraid to show the world what their mama gave them.

10. Small printed patterns

From quirky strawberries to more mature dots, small printed patterns are popping up everywhere. It gives a minimalistic approach to making an outfit really stand out.