11 Sports That Should Definitely Be In The Olympics

From kickball to giving your cat a bath, these activities are Olympic must-haves.
499

Did you know that there are fifty-seven sports that make up the Olympics, with forty-two in the summer and fifteen in the winter? I'll admit that fifty-seven seems like a HUGE number, but why stop there? Let's add more!

1. Kickball

Soccer is an Olympic sport, and baseball will be re-added to the list in the Summer 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Soccer + baseball = kickball.

2. Air hockey

Hockey is hard enough on its own, but the addition of air make this classic sport all the more challenging!

3. Foosball

Soccer is the world's most beloved sport, so it only make sense that its table-top cousin should be thrown into the Olympics as well.

4. Sport Stacking (AKA Cup Stacking)

Sure, stacking cups seems like a simple enough concept, but Sport Stacking takes some serious skill! There's even an international association for this fast and furious sport!

5. Frisbee golf

It's frisbee! It's golf! It's frisbee golf! It's frisbee golf! Need I say more?

6. Climbing trees

It takes some mad agility and upper body strength to do some serious tree climbing. Combine that with the fact that trees are found on every continent EXCEPT Antarctica, it would make an easily accessible sport!

7. Freeze tag

We've spent our whole childhood training to be the very best in freeze tag. We deserve the right to compete for a medal.

8. Scooter racing

Agility, coordination, balance, and the drive to be number one are not only the qualities of scooter racing, but also the qualities of a fine Olympic sport.

9. Dodgeball

Dodgeball is a sport which requires skill, strategy, and team cooperation, which in turn make it worthy of the Olympics.

10. Giving a cat a bath

From bobsledding to snowboarding, giving a cat a bath will fit right in under "Extreme/Dangerous Sports".

11. Laser tag

Have I ever played laser tag? No. Do I think it would be AWESOME to watch on TV various countries playing the ultimate game of tag among each other? Yes!!!