5 Signs That Spooky Szn Is Upon Us

5 Signs That Spooky Szn Is Upon Us

It's the most wonderful time of the freaking year!!!!!!

928
Personal Image
Molly Martinez

Oh hot diggity dog, it's freaking spooky szn!!!! Now if you LOVE fall as I do, then you'll understand my excitement.

Fall, in general, is probably the best season of the year. Why? You literally get crunchy leaves, sweaters, Halloween, Thanksgiving, pumpkins, and apple cider. What more could you want in life???? I understand that some of y'all might think that fall is overrated but HONEY, it is not. Sidenote: not a fan of people just skipping over fall to go straight to Christmas.

1. Pumpkin Sugar Cookies appear EVERYWHERE 

OK, let me tell you how lit I am to make these bad boys!!!!! These are probably the first sign that spooky szn is upon us!!!

2. American Horror Story 

AHS

You know darn well that spooky season is upon us when AHS comes on every Wednesday on Fox at 10! lol I'm not obsessed with it you, you are!!!

3. You see these stores popping up 

Is it just me or do these stores appear overnight? Literally, these are probably the popup stores that I have ever seen!! I don't know what it is about these stores but they are just so much fun!!!!!!

4. Fall Festivals Galore!!!!!!!!

There are so many fall festivals and also the fair in Columbia pops up in October!!! This probably the best thing that happens during the fall!

5. Pumpkins :-) 

Pumpkins, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, oh hot dog freaking love pumpkin (except for pumpkin spiced lattes.) #fakefan.

Spooky szn is upon us and I cannot wait for freaking thanksgiving or Halloween!! Fall is such a great season and if you disagree with me then ADIOS.