Spooky Season Is Approaching, So Y'all Know What That Means!

I'm excited to really invest myself in the holiday season this year.

42

It's time to take me on a date!

Let's go pumpkin picking! We can put a fun hat on it like the pumpkin I'm about to insert below:

Jack-o'-lantern On Grass

It's funny because the pumpkin is wearing a hat. Pumpkins don't wear hats!

Two People Dressed As Ghost

OR, we could dress up as ghosts! Kind of like the two children in the picture above that just put a sheet over their heads and called themselves a couple of spooky goblins! I love it.

Taken by John Hennessy

WAIT, I have an even SEXIER idea... ^^^ (damn, I be lookin' good).

Anyway, as you can see, there are tons we can do during this upcoming Spooky Season. I'm excited to really invest myself in the holiday season this year.

That's all from me this week, folks.

I would like to close out this article with a quote from one of my favorite scary movies:

"I'm not Michael, I'm a clown."

I really felt that one because although my name isn't Michael, I sure am a clown. Boo Boo the Fool WHO?!