16 Movies That Are Perfect For Any Halloween Movie Marathons

It's time to get together with friends, gorge yourself with candy, pull pranks and watch horror films!

79

It's that time of year again. Halloween is almost here, which means you'll want to have some horror movie marathons. And for that, you'll need some of the best Halloween movies you will ever watch.

Here's a list. Some are classics, some remakes. Luckily, they are all SCAREtastic!

1. "Nightmare on Elm Street"

This is a classic halloween movie, and it still holds tried and true when it comes to being scary.

2. "Halloween"

It wouldn't be Halloween if you didn't watch a movie so very fitting — with the name of our favorite holiday included!

3. "Carrie"

The original and the remake are both so well done. This will make you think about high school, and that is scary enough.

4. "Monster House" 

Yes, it is animated. But that does not mean anything. It is a great movie, and if you want to involve the whole family, this is a good choice.

5. "The Nightmare Before Christmas"

This is another movie you can watch with your family that will still get the job done.

6. "Coraline"

"Coraline" can be interpreted in so many different ways. There are so many conspiracies that revolve around this movie, and it's really interesting.

7. "It"

The classic and the remake are both FANGtastic. The twists in both of them are eerie.

8. "Scream"

Scream is a classic “teenage scary movie," but it's still a good movie! Stop hating, and start screaming!

9. "The Addams Family"

It's a comical spooky movie... and who doesn't love those?

10. "Beetlejuice"

A striped black and white pant suit is pretty scary, don't you think?

11. "Casper"

This is such a cute movie. Gather your family, sit down and enjoy this one.

12. "The Conjuring" 

Since it is based on a true story, that makes it even scarier.

13. "Annabelle"

Dolls are super creepy. And a killer doll? Good luck.

This one's also based on a true story.

14. "Hocus Pocus"

This is everyone's favorite Halloween movie. I don't care what you say. SARAH JESSICA PARKER, I LOVE YOU!!!

15. "Rocky Horror Picture Show"

I'll just leave this suggestion here.

16. "The Sixth Sense"

Do you have more than five senses?