10 Things To Put In A Spooky Basket

This bucket is trending everywhere and everyone wants one. It is basically a basket to give to someone special filled with loads of goodies. There are even pages made specifically for them now. Here is a couple of things to include in your spooky bucket!

1. My favorite candy, or yours.

Candy is essential especially now that trick or treating is upon us. There is no specific type you should get, it is all dependent on who you are getting it for. Make it personalized.

2. A scary movie for our next spooky marathon.

Simply pick out whichever movie you want. It can be a children's movie or a scary movie.

3. Spooky socks for those cold fall nights.

Make sure to include these. Everyone needs something to keep them warm this cold season!

4. Halloween art to remind me how much I mean to you.

Everyone loves to get a special card. Especially if that card has a hand-written note inside!

5. Halloween-themed PJ's (bonus if we have matching ones!).

You cannot forget the PJ's! Something to keep me warm and thinking of you!

6. Scented candles to make a house into a home.

Everyone needs a little light especially during dark times. Bonus if it smells!

7. Halloween earrings for that costume party coming up.

These are super cute for every occasion!

8. Halloween cookies because...cookies.

Homemade cookies or store-bought cookies, you decide!

9. Stuffed animals are never a bad thing, especially coming from you.

Including a cute animal to cuddle never hurts anyone!

10. A basket, because otherwise the entire concept is missing...

You can personalize the basket with names or simply pick one up at the store.

Spooky baskets are yet another way of surprising that special someone with a quick and easy present. Have a fun time and best of luck!