who to follow on instagram

@liketoknow.it And 10 Other Instagram Accounts To Spice Up Your Feed

Ditch the basic posts for these fun feeds!

188
https://unsplash.com/photos/5pJPhkS6Oxg

I take pride in my Instagram feed. No, not my own aesthetic of the pictures I post (though it is improving if I do say so myself), but I love getting inspiration from others. Sure, I mostly follow people I know so I can keep up with their lives, but it's fun following a variety of different accounts so my feed doesn't get clogged with pictures of all my friends at the same event at the same time.

It's nice to switch it up and get that refreshing post. Sure, there are a few celebrities on the list just because they inspire me in different ways, but there are so many more types of accounts to follow that are fun and I look forward to seeing every day. Following someone is as easy as a click of a button, and who knows? The next post you see could fuel your inspiration for your next big project.

1. Any of the Kardashian/Jenner clan

Do you even have an Instagram if you don't follow at least one Kardashian/Jenner? Sure, it might be a little basic, but I feel like I'm in the loop just by following this family. They're always creating something to talk about.

2. Noah Centineo (@ncentineo)

OK, OK, maybe another basic one, but I recently gave in and followed Noah after re-watching "To All The Boys I Loved Before" and my current favorite series, "The Fosters." He's just so cute! What's not to love? If anything, his posts will make me swoon on the daily.

3. Amber Fillerup Clark (@amberfillerup)

Speaking of Instagram feed goals, Amber is definitely one of mine. Her life is also just a major goal in general. I love seeing her posts of her travels with family all around the world, and she is always sharing the cutest outfits and hairstyles, so there's a little bit of learning with the wanderlust.

4. Katy Hearn (@katyhearnfit)

Katy is such a great person to follow because of how real she is. She is super honest about everything, and her family and life are portrayed beautifully. She is also a fitness guru, so she provides daily fitness inspiration for me.

5. Melina Quiroga (@melinaaquiroga)

Melina is a Youtuber and makeup artist from Argentina, but even if you don't know Spanish, her posts are so fun. She has a really cool and unique feed that I admire, and her style and makeup looks always keep me in the loop with Argentinian fashion.

6. Danielle Carolan (@daniellecarolan)

Danielle is another Youtuber I love to follow. Her feed is definitely what I aspire for mine to look like, and even her Instagram stories are super cute. She also travels a lot, which is fun to see, but she's a college student, and I love following influencers my age! Super inspirational for sure.

7. Like to Know it (@liketoknow.it)

When I first discovered this account, I was amazed. I was constantly scrolling through Instagram wondering where these people got the cutest outfits, and this account provides the details! By making an account or getting the app, you just like a post that they are linked to, and you get all the details about the outfit you love and where to buy it. I am obsessed to say the least.

8. Margot Lee (@margot.lee)

Margot is another social media influencer that really inspires me. She is gorgeous but super chill, and in college too, which makes her really relatable. It's nice to have people you look up to pop up on your Instagram!

9. Kiel James Patrick & Sarah Vickers (@kjp & @sarahkjp)

For all the fall (or really any season) feels, KJP and Sarah are the way to go. They are one of the cutest couples EVER and have the sweetest little family. They are constantly going to the coolest places and capturing the sweetest photos, and I just aspire to be them in all ways.

10. Shop Local Kentucky (@shoplocalky)

Shout out to a local Kentucky business! I have been following Shop Local Kentucky for a long time, and I swear they are coming out with a new and fun shirt design every day. For all Kentucky residents (or anyone who just loves Kentucky), you have to follow this account. They are so fun and innovative!

11. The Dodo (@thedodo)

Last, but not least, The Dodo will hit you right in the feels. They are animal advocates, and always post videos about animal rescues and adorable animal moments that I will stop everything to watch. Everyone needs a feel-good account to follow, and The Dodo will really warm your heart, especially if you are an animal lover like me.