7 Things To Do Over Spring Break When You're On A Budget

Just because you're broke, doesn't mean you can't have fun.
563

Spring break. It's like a haven after a brutal week of midterms. After the acceptance of either aceing all of your exams or horribly failing all of the exams, spring break is the time to give yourself a break physically and mentally. It's time to relax, and here are 7 ways to chill out over spring break if you are not traveling anywhere and just staying at home and trying to save money.

1. Spa day

It's spring break and you're tired. A DIY spa day at home with your friends is a great way to just chill out and have fun.

2. Binge watch Netflix

I mean if you're like me, you're already doing that. But now, you can watch without any stress of studying.

3. Go exploring by a nearby city and have a photo session

I love a good photo session and road trip to nearby city, espeicaally when you're on a budget. Just walking around the city and exploring things is such a good stress reliver and a fun time when you just want to hang with friends who are also on a budget and would love to have a photo session to remember the good times.

4. Honestly, grab a book and read

I love reading and with my busy schedule in college, I would do anything to just read and relax at my local coffee shop with a nice Iced Carmel Macchiato.

5. Visit your friends from different schools

Spring break is a weird time because you are not able to meet up with your high school friends because you all have different spring breaks. Meeting up with your friends at their schools not only means you can have, but you can also save money because if you have good and friends, you probably won't need to.

6. Go visit your high school

I know some of you are thinking, "Are you crazy? I barely left." I agree. I hated high school, but I do miss some of my younger friends and my teachers. Catching up with them would be great. Please, if you have the opportunity, visit your teachers.

7. Sleep

After a long week of stressing and studying for midterms, you need sleep. You deserve it.