Sorry, But Those Boneless "Wings" You're Eating? Yeah, They're NOT Wings

Let's be honest here.

430

Anyone that knows me know that chicken wings are my favorite food of all time.

And when I say favorite food, I really mean it. I'll eat any type of chicken wings you put in front of me, whether they're smothered in barbecue sauce, buffalo sauce or just plain fried, and dipped in blue cheese, of course (definitely not ranch dressing, but I'll save that debate for another article). Clearly, I love them all.

When it comes to "boneless" wings, however, it's a no from me.

Let's be real, boneless wings AREN'T EVEN WINGS. They're just chicken nuggets for adults. Everyone I know prefers these monstrosities just because they keep your hands clean and are easier to eat, but where's the fun in that?

When I eat my wings, I like to get my hands messy, my face slathered in sauce and lick my fingers at the end. That's how a REAL person eats REAL wings if we're being honest.

The NPD Group did a study called "The Chicken Wing Dilemma" and found that the most popular type of wings are bone-in, with servings of bone-in up 6 percent while declining by a similar rate for boneless wings.

All of you real chicken wing hating, adult chicken nugget eating people can go on with your lives, not eating the real thing. If you need me, I'll be in my room eating some yummy bone-in buffalo wings. More for me!