Sorority Bid Day (As Told By Cats)

Sorority Bid Day (As Told By Cats)

Who's ready for their letters?

5
Sorority Bid Day (As Told By Cats)
funnfun.in

To the outside world, sorority recruitment may look like a week-long party. But after a week of seemingly endless nights of dresses, pearls, awkward girl-flirting, and post-party food runs, recruitment will have you begging for a week off. Whether you crashed the night before or tried to stay up until dawn to line up, tensions are running high. But just as you reach to hit the snooze button, you realize: It’s bid day.

1. Waking up, yet again, before the sun to get ready.

This bed, tho ...

2. Scrambling to find an outfit for the day.

And realizing you've already worn out all your nice outfits for the week.

3. Wondering if you should avoid wearing organization's colors and how exactly to do so.

Red and green? Nope. Pink and white? Nope. Black? Agh!

4. Cramming into the holding room with the other PNMs for the final wait.

Ah yes, this again.

5. Trying to hold in your excitement every time someone opens the door.

Damn, it's just staff again.

6. After nearly falling asleep, the bids are out.

Huh?

7. Tearing open your letter while trying to save the envelope.

Do it for the shadow box!

8. Finding out your favorite neutral sister is now your actual sister.

Wait, you mean you're an Alpha Pi TOO?

9. And then, the run.

Let's go home!

10. Trying to look cute for the cameras while simultaneously tripping over everyone.

Excuse me! Ouch, sorry!

11. Recognizing less than half of the girls hugging you and being totally okay with it.

I love you too! Now what did you say your name was?

12. Taking your first step into your new home like.

'Sup, y'all?

13. Bid-day pictures, now with matching shirts.

And realizing no one cares what you had on earlier.

14. And finally, party time!

#sisterhood