What If Your Sorority Was Defined By A Zodiac Sign?

Which sign is your sorority?
388

Kappa Delta- Aries

You tell it like it is, there’s no bullshit in your game. You’ve often been called “firey” or “outspoken”, but this is a good thing. The world needs people who strongly believe in their opinions. You are strong an spunky, much like a typical Aries.

Delta Phi Epsilon- Aquarius

You’re unique much like the unicorn that represents you. You’re very social and have often been described as extroverted. You don’t go with the flow, you make things entirely your own, much like the individualistic Aquarius.

Alpha Epsilon Phi - Virgo

You’re intelligent, capable, and committed. Where ever you go, you go with 100% of your mind, body and spirit. Although you might be more on the introverted side, you are incredibly kind and genuine, much like the dependable Virgo.

Phi Sigma Sigma- Sagittarius

Honesty and open-mindedness are what you pride yourself on. You’re always down to travel and detest liars. You have a generally enthusiastic outlook on life and are excited to see where you go next, much like the free-spirited Sagittarius.

Zeta Tau Alpha- Leo

You are bold, extroverted, and adore being the center of attention. Everyone notices when you enter a room. You carry yourself with such confidence, and that makes sense. Leo is a lion, and you know how to roar.

Delta Delta Delta- Taurus

You’re down to earth and generous. You believe that all things are better when experienced with others, so you’re never found without your squad. You can also be very determined, if there’s something you want you go for it, much like the typical Taurus.

Alpha Omicron Pi- Scorpio

You are intense and passionate. There is something very clever about you too, you’re witty and no one fools you easily. Liars beware though, because you despise them. For you, even a white lie can be unforgivable. You’re focused and ambitious, like any good Scorpio.

Alpha Gamma Delta- Cancer

You’re loyal, you stand by the people you love til the very end. You’re intuitive and usually have a 6th sense when it comes to reading people and the environment around you. But more than anything you’re emotional, and sentimental, like a true Cancer.

Alpha Phi- Capricorn

You’re grounded and business oriented. You work first, play later. But when you play, you have a very good time, for you aren’t afraid to let loose every now and then. You are smart and focused, ready to take on any challenge, like the driven Capricorn.

Phi Mu- Pisces

You can be shy, but once you open up, you to others you are incredibly sweet. Generosity is your game as you are always giving to others. You have a big heart, and make one of the best friends a person could want, like a typical Pieces.

Alpha Xi Delta- Gemini

You love to have fun and are generally carefree. You are funny as hell and always the life of the party, everybody loves being your friend. Some might say that you have something of a split personality, though, like most Geminis do.

Alpha Sigma Tau- Libra

You crave balance and are happiest when things are fair. You’re peaceful and generally get along with everyone, although you don’t exactly wear your heart on your sleeves, you’re careful with expressing your emotions. You’re reserved but fun much like the harmonious Libra.