We all have those days that we need to be motivated, whether it's for school, work, going to the gym, or just the day in general. Sometimes we just need our spirits to be lifted, and music is one of the best ways to do that. I have a playlist that never fails to make me feel like I can conquer the world.

Listen to these songs, and you will feel like you can take on anything, which you totally can!

1. "Bodak Yellow", Cardi B

This one is a classic song to get you pumped up.

2. "Beez In The Trap", Nicki Minaj, 2 Chainz

This song always makes me feel good, and ready to dance!

3. "Feeling Myself", Nicki Minaj, Beyonce

What better duo to make you feel better about yourself? After this song, you will be feeling yourself!

4. "Mo Bamba", Sheck Wes

This song is so hype that you'll be ready to take on anything.

5. "Girl On Fire", Alicia Keys

Just as the title says, this song always makes me feel like a girl on fire after listening to it!

6. "SICKO MODE", Travis Scott

The beat and music in this song is really good to get you excited.

7. "Bulletproof", La Roux

This song is such a throwback but it is such a good song to remind you to not be bothered!

8. "Ridin' Solo", Jason Derulo

Ridin' Solo always makes me feel ready to conquer the world by myself.

9. "thank u next", Ariana Grande

Of course I had to put this one on the list! It is such a powerful song, and can be applied to things other than exes!

10. "Raise Your Glass", P!nk

This song always makes me feel good about who I am, and helps you embrace being yourself!

11. "Thanks fr th Mmrs", Fall Out Boy

I'm always jamming to this song by Fall Out Boy, it is such a good song, especially if you are trying to move on.

12. "Super Bass", Nicki Minaj

This song always reminds me of good times, and it's a great song to listen to in general!

13. "So What", P!nk

This song is fantastic if you are trying to get over someone or something!

14. "Part of Me", Katy Perry

Another great break up song, and always helps me realize I don't need anyone else to be who I am.

15. "Really Don't Care", Demi Lovato, Cher Lloyd 

Yet another good break up song, but also helps me not care what other people think!

16. "Forget You", CeeLo Green

This song is a jam, especially if you are thinking about someone or something in particular.

17. "Clique", Kanye West, JAY Z, Big Sean

What better song to listen to with your friends? This will have you guys feeling unstoppable.

18. "Run The World (Girls)", Beyonce

Beyonce with another girl power anthem of course! I am always ready to run the world after this.

19. "no tears left to cry", Ariana Grande

When I need to feel better about something, I play this and I am over whatever was bothering me pretty quick!

20. "Uproar", Lil Wayne, Swizz Beats

The beat and attitude in this song are so catchy, and always get me pumped.

21. "Do What I Want", Lil Uzi Vert

I've always loved this song, what better way to feel good about doing whatever you want?

22. "Bounce Back", Big Sean

This song is a bop, and has you ready to make your life better.

23. "Everyday We Lit", YFN Lucci, PnB Rock

What an awesome song to listen to when you don't care what other people think!

24. "No Problem", Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne, 2 Chainz

Another great song to make you feel powerful!

25. "7 Rings", Ariana Grande

7 Rings inspires you to chase after what you want, and soon you'll be saying, "I want it, I got it"

26. "Fight Night", Migos

Migos always gets me excited, and the way this song is performed is an awesome song to get you excited.

27. "Gives You Hell", The All-American Rejects

This is a good song to make you feel better when someone hurts you, or just to listen to in general!

28. "Bitch Better Have My Money", Rihanna

This song makes you feel like the boss that you are.

29. "Can't Be Tamed", Miley Cyrus

This is definitely a throwback, but it always makes me feel good, and reminds me no one can control me.

30. "I Don't Fuck With You", Big Sean, E-40

Last but not least, this song just speaks for itself!

Put these songs into a playlist, listen to it, and you will be ready to take on the world! After hearing these bops, I always feel unstoppable.