The end of 2018 came out with so many songs that made many people feel empowered! I love keeping playlists on my phone of empowering songs to make me feel better when I'm down (like, for example, when I go through a breakup, I always listen to Carrie Underwood and other female country singers to feel empowered). Here's a list of 25 songs you should add to your playlists to start your new year feeling empowered!
1. "thank u, next" by Ariana Grande
Easily one of the most empowering songs of 2018! This song talks about love and growth and how you should be thankful for what you've learned from your past relationships.
2. "Sue Me" by Sabrina Carpenter
One of my favorite songs to date!!! SO EMPOWERING!
3. "Hurts Like Hell" by Madison Beer
4. "No Good For You" by Meghan Trainer
5. "better off" by Ariana Grande
6. "Without Me" by Halsey
This song is so beautiful and relatable, wow.
7. "Naked" by Ella Mai
8. "Home With You" by Madison Beer
9. "Leave Me Lonely" by Ariana Grande
10. "Bacon" by Nick Jonas
11. "High Heels" by JoJo
12. "Pretty Girl (Cheat Codes X Cade Remix)" by Maggie Lindemann
13. "No Frauds" by Nicki Minaj, Drake, and Lil Wayne
14. "Can't Be Tamed" by Miley Cyrus
One of her older songs but still a good song today!
15. "do re mi" by blackbear
16. "Ring" by Cardi B
17. "Learn To Let Go" by Ke$ha
18. "I'll Find You" by Lecrae
19. "Over Now" by Post Malone
This song goes HARD.
20. "Addicted to My Ex" by M City JR
If you need a laugh to feel better about a breakup, this song will do it for you!