Songs That Cure

Songs That Cure

You don't realize that a song becomes special until you hear the lyrics. When you can relate to what the songs say you question, where have you been all this time?

43
Songs That Cure
Fernanda Ruiz

Lee este artículo en español aquí

This is me on a daily basis, listening to a bunch of different songs every day and if I like them enough I add them to a particular playlist where they seem fit. A long list of playlists awaits for the appropriate mood and place. That's how I gave myself the task to pick some of those songs that I've liked throughout the year so you can feel free to add them to your own playlists.

To Listen and Get Lost

Spotify

Let's start with something smooth. This list was created with the intention to serve as a company. While you ride your bike, walk through the city, take the train or whenever you are by yourself, this list is for you. Remember that being alone is not always bad, however, feeling alone is a different thing. Taking a break from your surroundings is always comforting as it allows you to concentrate and relax. Therefore, allow yourself to wander through the places you've always wanted to visit while you listen to these songs.

Listen and Get Lost

That Thing They Call Love

Spotify

A collection of the songs you wish you could dedicate to that special someone who is stuck in your head. I think that back in the day when people use to make mixtapes and give it to their lovers it was the most romantic thing they could give. Even more than roses because the content of the songs often led to powerful sweets words that made someone fall in love even more. Although times have changed, I still believe that dedicating a song is the best gift someone can give to you. What song would you like to dedicate?

That Thing They Call Love

To Heal a Broken Heart

Spotify

Did someone break your heart? It's okay it happens and it's okay to cry but remember that nothing is perfect and nothing lasts forever. Since you cannot live in a state of emotional suffering all your life, these are songs that are meant to cure that love disappointment. Immerse yourself in the hurtful but heartening songs shown here and be ready to start moving on.

To Heal a Broken Heart