17 Songs From Pop Musicians That Never Made It To The Radio But Deserve Your Love

There is a ridiculous amount of songs in the world by awesome artists that people don't even have a clue about... And it sucks.

85
Flickr

Almost 90% of an artist's songs we hear are broadcast and publicized on the radio. So, when we think of artists, we probably think their "most popular" songs are the ones on the radio. Unless you are a true fan of the artist, you might not ever hear their 10 other songs that are on their album. If you're ever curious, like me, to hear songs from artists you love, here are 17 songs from pop musicians that never made the radio, but still deserve your love.

1. Ed Sheeran - Supermarket Flowers

This song is one of those beautifully sad songs that hooks you right with the lyrics. With Ed Sheeran's angelic voice, it's a wonder why all his songs don't make the radio.

2. P!nk - Barbies

This song is so real, almost anyone can relate to it. Unfortunately, we live in a day and age where the world seems to be filled with more hate than ever, so it is hard not to live in fear daily. Here's a song where you can jam to and remember the good ole' days simply playing with Barbies.

3. One Direction - If I Could Fly

Let me just start with this: we miss you 1D! Your beautiful songs are what made the radio all the better! Tons of 1D songs made the top charts on the radio, but this one didn't. This is definitely "the feels" type song that just makes you want to repeat it over and over and over.

4. Selena Gomez - Nobody

Here is a cute song to play to your special someone. It is definitely a unique and special song of Sel's. (Although all her songs are BA!) Super cute, super good lyrics, super good "sing along in the car" song!

5. Little Mix - Competition

Needing to feel inspired? Look no further than Little Mix's Competition to feel great about yourself and overall just have a good song to jam to.

6. Bruno Mars - If I Knew

Now, this is an artist that is hard to even say one of his songs hasn't hit the radio because they basically ALL do.

7. Justin Bieber - Life Is Worth Living

This is actually from his most recent album, and it's one of the best JB inspiration songs ever! This song just makes him more adorable, if that's even possible.

8. Ansel Elgort - Thief

Up until like 5 months ago, I had no idea the "Fault in Our Stars" star had the talent of singing! Then, I discovered this song, and it was instant love. I immediately downloaded it on my Spotify playlist, and now, its one of my top car jams songs.

9. Shania Twain - That Don't Impress Me Much

This is honestly the most fun song to sing to ever! It's one of the songs that have a story within the lyrics, and it is totally appropriate to sing in honor of every single jerk you've ever met/dated.

10. Backstreet Boys - If I Knew Then

Another Backstreet Boys song that's just as easy to jam to as any of their other songs that have hit the radio. Backstreet is back, alright.

11. Justin Timberlake - Hard Stuff

Another artist who has almost every song of his hit the radio, and reach the top charts. Like Bruno Mars... Few and far between of his songs go unnoticed. This song just makes him even more adorable

12. Linkin Park - One More Light

This is one of the most iconic bands to ever exist. Truly, who won't miss their upbeat, serious songs about life and death? I admire their honest lyrics. It doesn't seem right to not honor at least one if their songs.

13. Sam Smith - Drowning Shadows

Yet another angelic voice artist who melts people's hearts and souls with his lovely lyrics.

14. Katy Perry - By The Grace Of God

I discovered this song while attending Katy Perry's Prism tour. It was SO motivating and touching. This is a totally different side of Katy: a truly emotional and down to Earth side that is just BA.

15. DNCE - Truthfully

DNCE is pretty well known for their upbeat songs, and this one is definitely not a "mellow" song; it is more of a chill song for DNCE.

16. Beyonce - Best Thing I Never Had

As if Bey isn't good enough at everything she does, she also makes some pretty kicka$$ songs. This is definitely one of my favorite songs of hers that is not as popular as some, but it should be.

17. One Direction - Over Again

Let's just add one more awesome song from 1D into the mix because these songs make my heart melt! Ugh, I can't get enough! 1D has at least 15 songs that are mysterious to people and so underrated!