25 Songs To Listen To In Your Car

25 Songs To Jam Out To While In The Car

It's like your own personal concert.

96
25 Songs To Jam Out To While In The Car

Music is amazing! We use music to express our feelings. We listen to music because it can be fun. A lot of times we listen to music in the car while we're on our way to school or work. Have you ever wanted the perfect playlist? Some songs to listen to so you can be hyped up for work or school. Here are 25 songs that I think would be great to listen to in your car.

"In My Blood" by Shawn Mendes

"Help me, it's like the walls are caving in..."

"Woman Like Me" by Little Mix feat. Nikki Minaj

"Insecure but I'm working with it; Many things I could get rid of..."

"Breathin" by Ariana Grande

"Just keep breathin' and breathin' and breathin' and breathin'..."

"High Hope" by Panic! At The Disco

"Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision; Always had high, high hopes..."

"IDGAF" by Dua Lipa

"You say you're sorry but it's too late now..."

"There's Nothing Holdin Me Back" by Shawn Mendes

"You take me places that tear up my reputation; Manipulate my decisions..."

"Sue Me" by Sabrina Carpenter

"So sue me; For looking so pretty tonight..."

"Happier" by Mashmello and Bastille

"Then only for a minute; I want to change my mind..."

"3:15" by Bazzi

"It's a quarter after three; Saying everything we mean..."

"Who Do You Love" by The Chainsmokers feat. 5SOS

"Found cigarettes in your Fendi coat; Even though you don't even smoke..."

"Touch" by Little Mix

"Just a touch of your love is enough; To knock me off of my feet all week

"Thank U, Next" by Ariana Grande

"Thank you, next..."

"Without Me" by Halsey

"Tell me how's it feel sitting up there; Feeling so high but too far away to hold me..."

"Better" by Khalid

"Nothing feels better than this..."

"Girls Like You" by Maroon 5 feat. Cardi B

"Cause girls like you; Run around with guys like me..."

"Bad Liar" by Imagine Dragons

"But I'm a bad liar, bad liar; Now you know you're free to go..."

"New Rules" by Dua Lipa

"One: Don't pick up the phone..."

"Shape Of You" by Ed Sheeran

"I'm in love with the shape of you; We push and pull like lovers do..."

"Crying In The Club" by Camila Cabello

"Ain't no crying in the club; Let the beat carry away, your tears as they fall baby..."

"Attention" by Charlie Puth

"You just want attention; You don't want my heart..."

"Havana" by Camila Cabello

"Half of my heart is in Havana..."

"Youngblood" by 5SOS

"Youngblood; Say you want me; Say you want me; Out of your life..."

"Sorry Not Sorry" by Demi Lovato

"Being so bad got me feeling so good; Showing you up like I knew that I would..."

"Never Forget You" by Zara Larsson ft. MNEK

"I will never forget you; You'll always be by my side..."

"Dusk Till Dawn" by Zayn feat. Sia

"But you'll never be alone; I'll be with you from dusk till dawn.."