6 Songs For Late-Night Drives For Summer 2021, Or Any Season Really

Picture this, your windows are down, the sun is setting, the street lights just came on, and you're on the top of the world.

18
Photo by M. R. on Unsplash

Here are some songs to jam to during a late-night drive.

1. "I'll Be Home Soon" by Shoffy

This is an upbeat airy song that just makes you want to smile. The chorus is very catchy so even if you're with people who don't know it, they'll still be able to enjoy it. It is just an overall chill song that sets the tone for the night.

2. "Neighbors" by J. Cole

This song is really good for drives if you need a break from singing and just want a good listening song. There is a lot of real lyrics in it that are super eye-opening so if you just sit back and absorb it you will get so much from it. Its beat is also relaxing laid and back so that mellows the song out enough to where it's not too heavy with the lyrics.

3. "Saturday Nights" by Khalid

Honestly, most of Khalid's songs could be classified as perfect windows down, late-night drives songs. This one in particular is just really relaxing and flows just right. It hits that sweet spot of catchy yet also relatable. Khalid's voice is just so soothing and has a very particular vibe around his music that I never get tired of.

4. "i been dancing in my room" by omgkirby

This song is super light-hearted and happy. It makes you think of that particular person that gives you feel butterflies in your stomach. It's a cute dainty song that just has a warm feeling surrounding it.

5. "Chicago Freestyle" by Drake ft. Giveon

The vibe of this song is amazing. It's a song that is both an easy listener but could also be super complex and make you really analyze it. It just really sets the mood for a chill time. It's a good mix of upbeat and slow that makes it perfect for late. night drives.

6. "alive" by ROLE MODEL​

The entire premise of this song is to feel like you're alive again. I think that while in a car at night just driving is one of the most surreal moments. the world around you is calm and you can really reflect on where you are in your life. It's super easy to get caught up in life and not actually live it. I think listening to this song in that particular scenario just makes you think a little differently.

If you liked this article, be sure to check out my page!