30 Avicii Songs You Should Have On Your EDM Playlist
Music

RIP to an EDM legend.

43

I got into EDM around 2010 and following the trend of popularity through 2015 or so but continue to listen to various songs still. For me, the first artists I really got into were Skrillex, DeadMau5, and Excision who all went pretty heavy with the bass drops. However, EDM songs don't have to be songs that go super heavy with the bass but rather just are upbeat and make you want to dance during the drop. That's where Avicii comes in with his different type of flair came in. His songs were just different and something I could either chill to or dance to (if only I could dance).

Here are 30 Avicii songs that you can listen to at any time.

‘Levels’

‘Silhouettes- Original Radio Edit’

‘Fade Into Darkness- Vocal Radio Mix’

‘Superlove’ feat. Lenny Kravitz

‘Wake Me Up’

‘Hey Brother’

‘You Make Me’

‘The Days’

‘The Nights’

‘Waiting For Love’

‘SOS’ feat. Aloe Blacc

‘Addicted To You’

‘Dear Boy’

‘Without You’ feat. Sandro Cavazza

‘You Be Love’ feat. Billy Raffoul

‘Taste The Feeling (Avicii vs Conrad Sewell)’

‘Pure Grinding’

‘Dear Boy’

‘Broken Arrows’

‘Trouble’

‘Divine Sorrow’ by Wyclef Jean feat. Avicii

‘For A Better Day’

‘Lonely Together’ feat. Rita Ora

‘X You- Radio Edit’

‘Feeling Good’

‘Sunset Jesus’

‘City Lights’

‘True Believer’

‘Ten More Days’

‘Heart Upon My Sleeve’

Avicii had so many hits in his short career. And in his even shorter career of touring, I was lucky enough to see him in concert and was one of the best I'd been to.

If you know someone suffering from a drug addiction and they need serious help the National Drug Hotline is 1-888-633-3239

If you know someone suffering from alcohol addiction and they need serious help the Premier Alcohol Help Center is 1-877-596-3045

If you or someone you know is experiencing suicidal thoughts, call the National Suicide Prevention Hotline — 1-800-273-8255

Let's grow from a tragedy of such a great artist and not let another tragedy happen. May Avicii Rest In Peace and his legacy continue as we play his hits for many more years.