5 Songs To Play To Feel Like You're In A 'Coming Of Age' Film

Perfect songs to make this the perfect moment.

58
Photo by Eliott Reyna on Unsplash

Here are five songs to play if you want to feel like you're in a movie.

1. "Someone To You" by BANNERS

I think everyone knows this song. This is like the epitome of coming of age songs. The scene that the main character realizes that they are actually in love with the guy who has been chasing them the entire movie is where this song would fit perfectly. It's just really light-hearted and makes you happy when listening to it. It's also very easy to dance around your room too, you know like one does in a coming of age film.

2.​ "Cabin Fever" by Jaden

Jaden just gives off this vibe that is so fun and freeing. His music makes you feel alive and like you have to dance, even if you have no rhythm. It is an overall good song that is also a really easy listener. Jaden's music is always spot on, and this song is no different.

3. "Chicken" by Your Neighbors

I really enjoy how much this song resembles songs I've heard, yet still has a very unique sound. It makes you happy and gets you moving with such ease. It also has a few quick breaks in the music where the pace of the song is a really creative way.

4. "​Sunglasses" by TWIN XL

The perfect amount of angst, light-heartedness, and catchy lyrics mixed into a bowl and made into this upbeat song. It would probably be placed around the part of the movie that the main character is reflecting on how much their life sucks and just keeps getting worse.

5. "Televised" by HUNNY

Such an upbeat song that would be so fitting to be on a coming of age soundtrack. It is very fun and catchy. It is also a really good song to jam to in the car. I can't explain it, but this is a song that you make summer memories too.

If you liked this article, be sure to check out my page!