30 Songs To Add To Your Winter Playlist

30 Songs To Add To Your Winter Playlist

14. Flume X Bon Iver

164
30 Songs To Add To Your Winter Playlist
Pexels.com

I. Love. Winter. I love the cold, I love drinking four cups of coffee a day, and I absolutely love wearing winter clothing. It is all my favorite thing in the whole world. I cannot wait to live somewhere after I graduate college where it is freezing cold the vast majority of the year.

To me, there is nothing cozier in all the world than changing into a fuzzy pajama set at the end of the day, fixing some hot chocolate, and playing some sick jams on my record player and just watching it spin before I go to bed. I think in another life I am a record player.

Music is so important to me. It sets the tone of my every day, and I have a playlist for almost every single occasion or mood. And I truly hope you, my dear Odyssey reader, didn’t think I was going to start the year off without a playlist for you.

I hope these sweet, soft, gentle tunes find you settled in, whether that be in your bed getting ready to fall asleep, in the library creating bigger and better study habits, or just hanging out with the people you love who love you right back. If you ask me, there is most definitely season-specific music, so here is a wintery mix (pun intended) from me to you.

1. Winter Song X The Head and The Heart

2. Skinny Love X Bon Iver

3. Wild Heart X Bleachers

4. The Girl X City And Colour

5. Ribs X Lorde

6. Turning Page X Sleeping At Last

7. Slow it Down X The Lumineers

8. High Dive X Andrew McMahon (bonus points for

the canyon version)

9. Hold Back The River X James Bay

10. Fire and the Flood X Vance Joy

11. Sweet Dreams X Borns

12. Don’t Take The Money MTV Unplugged Version X Bleachers & Lorde

13. Always For You X The Lighthouse and The Whaler

14. Flume X Bon Iver

15. Work Song X Hozier

16. Northern Wind X City and Colour

17. Hello My Old Heart X The Oh Hellos

18. Wait X M83

19. Honey Come Home X The Head and The Heart

20. Morning Song X The Lumineers

21.Writer In The Dark X Lorde

22. All I want X Kodaline

23. Oceans Away X A R I Z O N A

24.Naked As We Came X Iron And Wine

25. Sun X Sleeping At Last

26. Cecilia And The Satellite X Andrew McMahon In The Wilderness

27. Mess Is Mine X Vance Joy

28. Cold Is The Night X The Oh Hellos

29. Bye-Bye Darling X Borns

30. Like A River Runs X Bleachers, sung by Sia

I hope you take the time to listen to these songs, the people around you, your mother when she calls, your body when it’s time to rest, and yourself when you think kindly. Press pause on your day and play on these songs!

From Your Site Articles