Song Stuck In Your Head?

Song Stuck In Your Head?

Reasons Why

167
Song Stuck In Your Head?
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/03/13/636565731913650436-1231743921_Music-Notes-PNG-Image-29887.png

A lot of people have experienced those days when they have songs stuck in their heads. But the reasons why can vary from person to person. So, here are several reasons why songs can get stuck in your head.

1. Catchy Tune.

This is usually the main reason behind this situation. When a tune is catchy, your brain thinks about it over and over again, so it's in your head for a long time. However, a song is catchy for only so long, and once you think it's too catchy that it annoys you more or less, then it leaves your head.

2. Favorite Song.

Catchy songs tend to be favorite songs for people, but that's not always the case with everyone. Some people's favorite songs can be the complete opposite of catchy, but when there is a favorite song, it has a tendency to stay your head.

3. Movie Soundtrack.

Movies/Theater productions always have an interesting soundtrack. Sometimes, people's favorite songs of all times are in movies and/or featured in movies. If there is a favorite movie, there can be a favorite song. When you think about the movie, you think about the song that goes with it.

4. Hearing It Too Much.

This is also common. When you hear a song over and over again in a short period of time, whether it's on the radio or people keep singing it, it may/may not get stuck in your head. It depends on the situation.

5. Randomness.

Sometimes, you think of random songs in your head, and in that moment, they then get stuck in your head. It just happens naturally.