5 Of The Best Candies To Have This Fall

5 Of The Best Candies To Have This Fall

Not that I eat them regularly, but here are my faves!

10
5 Of The Best Candies To Have This Fall

It's Halloween! No matter what your Halloween plans are, I hope everyone has a safe and fun time! Obviously before COVID, Halloween was a time for people to dress up as crazy as they wanted to and it'd be okay! More importantly, it was the time where people would stack up their candy supply to last them for probably until the next year. While unhealthy, it's okay to have some cheat days, and we all know how addictive candy can get. I'm not really sure how trick or treating is going to pan out while having to wear a mask and abide by social distancing rules, but I don't doubt there will still be people stacking up on candy of their own. Not that any of you asked, but I feel like it'd the festive thing to do by making an article about candy! So without further ado, here's a list of five of my favorite candies! (In no order, and you might notice a pattern...)

3 Musketeers

Something about how light and chewy the inside nougat filling is on the inside makes it so addicting to me. I know a lot of people that can't say many good things about this candy, but it's a personal favorite of mine.

Twix

The chocolate on the outside, the sweet caramel on the inside, and the crunchy biscuit (or whatever it is) beneath it to give it that nice crunch, is all you'd want in a chocolate bar. It doesn't matter if you're left or right Twix, this candy always hits the spot.

Krunch

Speaking about crunch, did I say crunch? You want a nice balance of sweet and nuttiness together? Look no further, because Krunch bars are what you're LOOKING for. Something about them makes them taste so unique from other candies and they're by far one of the more addictive ones in my opinion.

Hershey's chocolate bars

Ah, the classic, the almighty Hershey's chocolate bar. Yes, I mean just the literal chocolate bars and nothing else. As a lover of ANYTHING chocolate (clearly you can tell from this list) eating (like 5 of) these bars a day was a guilty pleasure of mine. I would be eternally grateful when my parents bought the big boxes of Hershey's bars from Costco and I would chow down every single DAY. These packs would be gone in a heartbeat if they're around me.

KitKat

Again, did I mention crunch? Absolutely NOTHING can go wrong with some wafers wrapped around delicious milk chocolate. Also, KitKats are so fun because of how they're all connected in lines and the snapping sensation REALLY makes for the whole experience. Not to mention, the matcha flavor KitKats are I N C R E D I B L E I highly recommend you get your hands on some of those. I'm telling you, once you go matcha KitKats, you'll never go back.