To The Solo Female Traveler

To The Solo Female Traveler

Never lose your spark, stop growing, learning, and seeking adventure.

165
To The Solo Female Traveler
Haley Daffron

Here’s to all the fearless females not afraid to chase her dreams and see the world, alone. You seek adventure at every turn, ready for whatever is about to come your way. You know it isn’t always “safe,” but you trust your intuition and run freely with the wind. You grow in ways you never thought you could and learn all about life on the journey.

Traveling solo is such an awarding opportunity. Often females get uncomfortable with the idea, because we’re taught at such a young age that it isn’t safe. We’re taught to do nothing alone, because the outcomes can be lethal. There’s so much we miss out on when we listen to those messages and live in fear. You don’t though, you seek all the opportunities of traveling solo and I admire all those females not afraid to chase what they’re looking for around the world alone.

You figure things out on your own. There’s nothing like being lost in a foreign country, not knowing the language, and having to figure it out. You have no one there to depend on to get you out of the mess that you thought would be a good idea. It is such a rewarding feeling when you finally make it out... there’s also not much that is more terrifying than this either. You grow though, you build up your bravery and you figure it out, and that is such a beautiful thing.

You are incredibly independent. When you’re traveling solo you don’t have to worry about who wants to do what, you get to do what you want to do. You’re the boss and in charge of making your own decisions. Maybe you want to get up at 5 AM and see the sunrise, you can do that. Or many you want to sleep until noon and party all night, you get to do that too, it’s completely your choice, there are no group choices holding you back. You learn what you like and what you don’t like and are unapologetic for what you don’t like.

It’s an incredible experience to travel solo and I admire all those females who are bold enough to do so. You’re incredible, adventurous, and fearless. So, to all those solo female travelers out there, never lose your spark, never stop growing, learning, and seeking adventure.