All I Want For Christmas Is Socks

All I Want For Christmas Is Socks

I need them!!

142
https://pixabay.com/en/feet-socks-living-room-person-932346/

When people are little, they don't want to receive socks as a gift. They want anything but socks, such as electronics, toys, shoes, clothes, you name it. But socks? Ew, no.

However, it is proven as you grow older, you get happier if you receive socks. People know that you depend on those socks to live during the winter season since it's so cold and every single sock you own has a hole in it. Okay, maybe that's not the case but still, you need those socks. Also, as you get older, you receive fewer gifts because you understand that Christmas isn't about gifts and that it's more about spending time with family. So, if you do receive gifts, it's going to be socks.

I am 20 years old and this is the first Christmas where I was actually happy to receive socks. I received fuzzy socks and just plain stripped socks. Let me tell you, I was thrilled. I'm actually wearing one of my new pair of socks as I'm writing this article. So for the next future years, all I'm requesting are socks for gifts because I'll wear them 24/7. (Seriously, I'm always cold.)

So here are a few ideas on where you could buy them. Target has these cute 12 Days of Christmas socks that are only $15! But basically you can buy cute socks at any store like Walmart, H&M, Forever 21, Macy's, or even online like Amazon. You can buy anything on Amazon. But Forever 21 has THE cutest socks ever. The designs are to die for. They could include pizza, penguins, palm trees, sushi, dogs, and cats. But there are many more designs in store.

Socks are the best gift you could get somebody. Even if they complain, they will soon learn the value of socks. Socks keep your feet warm. Socks keep your body warm. Socks keep you warm. And you being warm is something that you want, isn't it? Long story short, socks save lives.