What Type of Sneakers Are You?

What The Brand Of Sneakers You Wear Says About You

I must say, each shoe has a different personality and I love it.

854
https://unsplash.com/photos/updW-QUccFE

So many shoe brands, so many personalities. What are you when you're in a person's shoes. After seeing different shoes on different people, I accumulated the type of person you are. Disclaimer: I don't want to stereotype people, just read it for fun.

Nike Air Force Ones

Shoes Nike Uppers White Portrait Airforce

www.maxpixel.net

Urban chic and the life of the party describes your lifestyle. You know every word to Cardi B and City Girls' songs and ain't afraid to act up every time their songs come on. The most important thing to your outfits are your large hoop earrings, and you are ready to fight when they are lost, stolen, or broken.

Superga

c1.staticflickr.com

The girliest one in the room. You pair them with a cute skirt or a mini dress when you are out and about. People refer to you as a bubbly socialite that lights up the room when you enter. Your confidence level is at 500% because of the high platform or the fact that you want to be noticed.

Adidas

cdn.pixabay.com

Y'all are the most artsy, athletic or musical: pick one. People who wear these love music to the point where they bust a move every time. Speaking of that, you got the best dance moves at a party, and everyone is jealous.

Vans

farm6.staticflickr.com

Vans people, you got to be the most laidback of everyone. These shoes must be comfortable to walk in, and your personality is just that. You love your spare time to relax and listen to music that others are sleeping on. Some of these Vans wearers are outspoken and very vocal on social issues. I must say, y'all are really cool.

Golden Goose

https://www.net-a-porter.com/us/en/product/844293/golden_goose_deluxe_brand/superstar-distressed-leather-and-suede-sneakers

I need to say one thing: Y'ALL ARE BOUGIE. Y'all got some money, meaning you love to enjoy the luxuries that life is giving you. You love to have good food, good hygiene, and to have a GOOD TIME at a party. Some of you are fashion icons that wear outfits that we are jealous of. Honestly, y'all are trendsetters. Live your life.

Fila

https://www.dsw.com/en/us/product/fila-disruptor-ii-premium-sneaker---womens/417337

Filas are Adidas retro, upbeat cousins. These Fila lovers love their 90's music, photography, and their eclectic style. Y'all Instagram feed is popping with some cool edits, racking hundreds of likes (I wish, the most likes I got were like 230-something). Y'all should be models or something, whew.

Converse

upload.wikimedia.org

Ah, the classic, converse. Converse wearers love the simplest of things. You guys love the clean-cut, simple style. You also seem to be some of the most intelligent people anyone could ever meet. I love how people constantly go to you for advice because you got your life put together (or seem to have it going but you claim that you're a hot mess).

Generic store brand

https://us.boohoo.com/cleated-platform-trainers/DZZ13240.html?color=173

You must have a unique personality. But somehow you love to be money smart because you have hundreds of priorities (some which involve spending money) to juggle, leaving your life as a hot mess. Nonetheless, you have the biggest heart for others, passions, and most importantly getting your stuff done. You also are creative because you make the most of what you have, and that should be respected.

Look into your and your friends' closets and see what type are sneakers are you wearing. What you wear says a lot about your personality.