Snapchat Pet Peeves

Snapchat Pet Peeves

Quit trying to make the Discover page happen. It's not going to happen.

413
Snapchat Pet Peeves
money.cnn.com

If it's not the never-ending confusing updates or the inevitable confusion that comes with trying to use technology, here are some of the biggest pet peeves that come along with using Snapchat.

1. When someone sends you a snap that's only 2 seconds long

There are only so many times I can replay your snap to find out what you're saying

2. When someone sends you a snap they put on their story

I thought we had something special

3. When you get a video Snapchat in class and have to wait to open it

the SUSPENSE

4. When someone sends a mass snap and you see the person next to you get the same snap you did

Again, I thought we had something special

5. When someone looses your streak

First of all, how dare you

6. Forgetting to save a conversation and realizing it's gone forever

It was fun while it lasted

7. Trying to remember what all the emojis mean

Does the emoji wearing sunglasses mean they're cooler than me or what?

8. When someone looses your best friend spot

Who have you been snapping more than me?!

9. Wishing you could see your friend's best friends like you used to

Snapchat got a LOT of people in trouble back in the day

10. Trying to keep up with all the weird Snapchat updates

Quit trying to make the Discover page happen

11. Creeping on your friends on the map and realizing they're hanging out without you

It's fine. My mom is my best friend on Snapchat anyways

12. When you and your friend are in a fight and you hope they won't loose the streak on purpose

You're bigger than that

13. Realizing someone blocked you and you don't know why

I didn't watch your Snapchat story anyways

14. When someone screenshots your ugly-face snap

Why are you building up blackmail on me

15. When someone replies to your Snapchat but you forgot what you sent them

My memory is as good as the newest Snapchat update