10 Comments All Skinny People Are Tired Of Hearing Every Day

Being too thin is JUST as dangerous, and unhealthy as being too overweight.

2090
Personal Photo

As long as I can remember I've been rather thin. I've never had really had a problem eating growing up, so it's not like I've been deprived of food and nutrients. I just can't seem to gain, and maintain a healthy weight. Which is actually super dangerous and can cause a ton of health-related issues.

But people don't seem to realize that, all they see is a "model" like body, and all that comes out of their mouth are annoying comments. Let me tell you, coming from somebody who's been skinny their entire life, these comments are super annoying and really need to stop, because in all reality, being skinny isn't as glamorous as everyone makes it out to be.

1. You need some meat on those bones.

Trust me, we know, and we're trying.

2. Do you even weigh 100 pounds?

Funny. But yes actually, must of us do in fact have a weight in the 100's.

3. Yeah soaking wet. *after we told them how much we weigh*

Why would we be lying to you? And Why are you thinking about us soaking wet...?

4. I bet it's really easy to shop for clothes.

It's actually really hard, nothing fits correctly, and nothing looks even remotely normal on us. There's one store I can buy jeans from and if they ever go out of business, I'm quitting at life.

5. Do you not like eating?

We love eating thank you.

6. You must be a picker eater.

We aren't, in fact I'll eat anything you put in front of me.

7. You must really like your body.

I can only speak for myself here, but my entire life I have not like how skinny I am, and have tried for years and years and years to change that.

8. You're so boney.

Thanks, you have the same amount of bones as I do, sooo *you're* boney too.

9. This wind is going to blow you away.

We wish it would blow us away from your comment.

10. Can I pick you up?

No, why would you even ask that, we aren't toddlers.