6 Signs You Have No Sense Of Time

6 Signs You Have No Sense Of Time

Is it to late now to say sorry?

312
6 Signs You Have No Sense Of Time
Disney

When it comes to time, its always a struggle we all come to deal with everyday. Whether it be making it to class at a reasonable hour, or even making plans with your friends to go out. Let me tell you, people like me think that time seems to revolve only around you, but that's never the case. In fact, being on time somewhere is something so rare, even your friends or family assume this isn't part of your normal everyday routine.

1. You're always running late everywhere

No matter what you're doing, or where you are, you never seem to get anywhere on time, and that's a given. If you ask anyone, I have never been on time to anything no questions asked. Yet, when I "try" to be ready on time; I always make up dumb excuses to explain my so-called lateness. Some excuses I come to say a lot are: "oh I got distracted" or "I should've gotten ready earlier". To the people who are always on time, I admire you for your effort and wish I could do the same. Although, we know that will never cease to exist.

2. Always taking forever getting ready to go somewhere

I can honestly say this has been an on-gong problem for me that has only gotten worse over the years. You have plans to be somewhere at a specific time, but still manage to get their late no matter what. Even though you get ready hours before, its still not enough time. In fact, the time time you use to get ready is spend elsewhere; like watching Netflix or looking at your phone. Trust me you're not really missing out on much by not checking your phone every minute, it can wait. I know I am guilty for looking at my phone, it has become such a bad habit. Without doing all those unnecessary things; I guarantee you I'd learn to be more on time then usual.

3. You have to leave earlier, in order to be on time

In this case, you decide to wake up early allowing yourself enough time to get ready and eat something before getting out of the house. You know for a fact that by giving yourself spare time will allow you more time of attempting to be on time, if nothing else. After all, if you are on time you know you did yourself right, by managing your time.

4. Time management has become such a hassle

No matter what you do, managing your time is next to impossible. I know for me, trying to get everything done at once; doesn't end up working.and leaves me with no time to spare. I try and try, but lets face it I'm always going to be rushing last minute regardless how much time I give myself. Even at times I think using my time wisely, its like time still has a way of passing by without me even realizing it. It be helpful if time could stand still, but that's asking for a lot. If only I could get everything done without feeling like time is on my back. I'm sure many of you can agree that if we had control over time we spend on doing activities; life would be so much easier.

5. Forever fashionably late

After all, us girls are always mocked for being late to various occasions. In my book, I always feel its relevant to look good and be late, rather than looking like a hot mess that just dragged herself out of bed. Obviously, you want to make a good appearance and look presentable because what if someone is important their and you don't look your 100% best. In any case, the times I'm not wearing makeup or my ideal outfit I tend to run into the people I didn't plan on seeing; which by far is the worst instance to happen for anybody. This is reasons why I take the time to look fashionable yet still arriving late because that's what I'm best at doing. But sometimes arriving fashionably late has its cons, because you spend so much time dolling yourself up, only to realize that time has gone by like its nothing.

6. Regardless, time will always be a issue, but that's just something we all have to face

To sum up, whatever you do being its getting ready for the day, or managing your time; we all will deal with this at one point or another, but in my case this has become second-nature. Maybe one day it will change. Eventually I'll be able to improve my time and begin to do tasks that don't take up my day as much. So, I am going to leave you some tips to follow to gain a better sense of time: learn to be more conscientious of how well you spend your time, or even do a little less is acceptable too.