Six Delivery Restaurants That Hate Sorority Girls Right Now

4

During recruitment, us girls might get a little hostile when the day is done and there is food to be had. Do not tell me you don’t have the phone number of at least one of these places saved under an emergency contact...just me? Oh. Based on pure observation, I am 100% positive these delivery restaurants are going crazy with non-stop phone calls.

Forever in the back of your mind, the ever faithful Jimmy John's. So satisfying. So fast. So classic. Did somebody say pickles?

Of course there is always the carbo-load option: Noodles & Company. This is for the sorority girls that are looking to go into a carb-coma. Nothing like 3 servings of pasta to put you right to sleep. Good luck getting out of Cold Air.  You could say this next restaurant is most frequently ordered by the dreamer. 

MAD MUSHROOM. For the sorority girl wishing it was a Thursday (technically Friday) at 2 in the morning. Don't forget the Ranch, Nacho cheese, Marinara, Garlic, or Blue Cheese. And yes, you need all of them.  

One word. SUSHI. Sends shivers down my spine. What is it about 10 house tours that makes me want to curl up into a ball and make love to my California Roll and Soy sauce?  

Of course, Happy China is for the rebellious spirit that wants to make broccoli unhealthy. Because it is absolutely necessary to have 20 kinds of chicken that taste exactly the same. Rangoons. Fried Rice. Orange Chicken. Need I go on? The perfect meal after a long day of girl flirting. 

Finally, topping off one of the above with warm cookies and ice cold milk. Insomnia is probably feeling just as much love as the rest of them. I feel like there is something other than actual hunger motivating me to eat as much as a high school wrestler on off season. It surely can't be related to the excitement called recruitment, right? RIGHT?!