Being Single On Valentines Day

Being Single On Valentines Day

Be proud to be single

11
Being Single On Valentines Day
alovelycalling

Being single on the day where everyone is getting heart shaped gifts, kissing and celebrating their love is absolutely the worst. I hate being single on Valentines day! It is the worst feeling when watching couples together while you are just alone. It feels as if they rubbing their relationship in your face and you can not do anything about it. The worst time Valentines Day happens when you are forced to go to work or school and everyone around you are getting stuffed animals, chocolates and everything else you can possible think of.

Instead of being depressed that you have no mate when it comes around to February 14th think of ways to celebrate being single. I believe that being single is as important as having a boyfriend or girlfriend. You do not have to think about someone's feeling or what you are going to get them and if they are going to like. All you have to think about is yourself. And YOU are the most important person.

Take Valentines as a day to treat yourself with your needs. Maybe you need a spa day or new clothes, just go out and get what you want and do not worry about anything else. If have other friends who are also single on the day of love, you can plan something fun for all of you. Your friends and you can see a movie or go out dancing. Whatever make you guys happy and filled with joy. Celebrate your freedom before you are stuck with someone for your whole life.

Valentines day is just one day of the year that you have to deal with couples. It is the only day of the year where you can either be sad that you are alone or decide to be happy and excited for being single. Believe me you are going to feel so much better celebrating than doing nothing.

Who cares about all these couples around. Make Valentines your day! You deserve it!