15 Signs You've Found Your Ride-Or-Die Friend
popular

They're up for absolutely ANYTHING.

31064

We all have that one friend, your "person," the one you can call to do just about anything and they will go without any hesitation. Your best friend, partner in crime, your ride-or-die friend. Here are signs you found your ride-or-die.

1. They never force you to go to the bathroom by yourself when you're out, or leave you alone.

2. They never judge you, no matter what you do or say.

3. "Drunk you" is not considered annoying to them; instead, they take lots of pictures and make fun of you for it later.

4. They are down for anything, even if you want to drive across half the state just to go to a party.

5. They lie for you, even when you don't ask them to. They just know.

6. Your parents love them, sometimes even more than you.

7. They know everything, even about that two-week span where all you had a fetish with bald men.

8. They read your mind, and usually have the same thoughts you do.

9. They can tell exactly how you feel just by the look on your face,

10. They know when you want to GTFO of there, and you might even share a code word for "let's leave without being rude."

11. They defend and you defend them—how could anyone hate your ride-or-die?

12. Most of your conversations begin with, "Okay, you can't tell anyone this but..."

13. They condone your successes even when it means being away from them for long periods of time.

14. When you come back, it's like you never parted.

15. They are the most easy-going, carefree person you know, and you love them for it.

16. You have a lot of "remember when" times.

17. It annoys just about everyone around you, but you don't care.

18. You're honest with one another.

You're not afraid to tell your ride or die what you think because you know they respect your opinion and will love you anyway. You tell them everything—it's like having a diary, except it responds with advice, concern and jokes to make you feel better. They're the one person you can do or say anything to, be yourself around, and never have to pretend that everything is okay. They're your best friend, your sister from another mister, your person, your ride-or-die.