8 Signs You're The Savage Friend

8 Signs You're The Savage Friend

You actually have #NoChill.

3113
8 Signs You're The Savage Friend
Katy Belcher
"You are the friend I have to explain to my other friends before they meet you." - Your friends

Every friend group is unique, however, everyone has a savage friend. If you're the savage friend, cheers to you! Constantly thriving and not chilling is very hard work. Do you think you're the savage friend? Here are 8 signs that you're the savage in your friend group:

1. Your friends come to you when they have problems.

Every single time that your friends find themselves in a sticky situation, they come to you. Why? Because there is not a problem that you can't solve (besides your own). You might be outgoing and talk to every person in your path, but that doesn't mean you are actually friends with everyone. You have your close friend group because loyalty is very important to you. Your friend could be so wrong, but you would defend them until the end (and definitely have a chat with them afterward about what the hell they were thinking?) Simply put, there isn't a thing that you wouldn't do for your best friends and they are aware of this.

2. You're always the one who sends the risky texts.

You know...the texts that your friends type up to their boyfriend (or wanna-be boyfriend) addressing their relationship or whatever stupid thing he did last weekend, but don't have the courage to send. So, you're always the one who grabs their phone and presses *send!* You're really there for the emotional support that your friend needs after throwing their phone across the room and saying "I'm never reading his reply!"

3. You are the one your friends go to when they need to hear the brutal truth.

You always ask twice if people really want the truth. You've experienced far too many times when friends have asked you for the truth and then have gotten upset with you when you actually tell them the truth. (What a concept, right?) Either way, your friends have learned that your brutal honesty is actually an act of love and loyalty. Whether it's about an outfit or about their boyfriend, you will never lie to them. After all, you'd want someone to be honest with you.

4. The words "I can't believe that you did that!" don't even phase you anymore.

100% of the time that your friends say this, they 100% do not mean it. They are no longer surprised by the things you do, in fact, they've started using the phrase: "that's such a you thing to do."

5. Even your friend's friends want you on their side if there is ever a brawl.

Comebacks are just your thing. You actually have #NoChill. You have no idea why you're like this, but you've always had something to say about everything. Everyone notices this, so most people don't pick fights with you, but rather pick you to be on their side if there is a catfight.

6. You love being the center of attention.

Oh, you and your friends are hanging out with boys? Great! Going out? Sure. You always stand out in pictures of your friend group because you're usually doing something extra. You're the first one to be dancing on the tables or causing a scene. Who cares! You just want to have fun. Obviously, you're very outspoken. You can talk to anyone about anything, anywhere. The cool thing about this is that you find savage people based on how they respond to your savageness. The downside of this is that sometimes you accidentally offend people. Oops.

7. People know you before they meet you.

You can't count a number of times that your friend's friends have said, "I've heard so much about you. It's nice to finally meet you!" For some reason, your friends feel the need to mentally prepare their friends to meet you. Ha.

8. Your decisions are usually quite questionable.

It's not that you regret things...because you really don't. However, you do sometimes wish that you were more mild-mannered and level-headed (or that your friends would just stop leaving you unsupervised).

Have you ever found yourself in these 8 scenarios before? If so, you were right! You are the savage friend in your friend group. Lucky you. After all, you can't think of anything else you'd rather be.