Going to college isn't easy. One of the challenging tasks everybody faces once they're at college is finding a true friend. This is the person who understands you, the friend who is there for you, and the friend who won't give up on you.
So, what are some of the signs that you have found a true friend at Tufts University?
1. They stay over your dorm room until late at night.
They'll stay over your dorm, even if they live uphill and you live downhill.
2. They come over your dorm to raid your closet, to borrow clothes, to borrow books, etc.
3. They come over your dorm room to eat all your food.
Before you know it, your food will be long gone.
4. They will walk with you to Davis Square, no matter how late it is.
Those late night walks to Davis Square? Waiting for the Joey to come? They will do it with you!
5. That Helen's pizza you've been craving? They will order late night food with you at 2 AM.
6. They will attend a hot and sweaty fraternity party with you, even if they don't want to go.
That ATO party you want to go to? They will go with you!
7. They will never get annoyed at you when you ask them what and when an assignment is due for a class.
Even though everything is on Trunk, sometimes you just get lazy. Your friend will always answer your questions.
8. They will hold you and hug you as you cry about how school is tough.
9. They might even TEMS you at some point in your life at Tufts.
Hopefully, you won't need to get TEMS-ed, but if need be, they will call TEMS on you if they are extremely worried.
10. They are the ones you always want to go explore Boston with.
Your true friend is the go-to friend. You want to go to Harvard Sq? You want to go explore Boston's night life? They will be the most likely friend to go with you.
There you have it.