5 Signs It's Time To Go Back Inside

5 Signs It's Time To Go Back Inside

Get ready to be a couch potato.

20
5 Signs It's Time To Go Back Inside

Are you debating if you should go outside and get things done this winter? Does the weather forecast freak you out? Should you just brave it and go grocery shopping? Here are 5 signs that it's time to stay inside and forget braving the outdoors.

1. You can hear the wind outside the window.

You just know when the wind will be too strong to walk.

2. You're thinking about putting on THAT jacket.

You know which one I'm talking about: The huge, ugly puffer jacket that you used to wear skiing. You only bring it out in certain moments. Yeah, stay inside.

3. No one is outside...or the people who are outside look miserable.

If no one is outside, you probably shouldn't go outside either. Stay in with a warm blanket and hot chocolate.

4. You've turned your heat up to some crazy number.

If you can't get warm, don't even think about going outside. You'll feel even worse when the cold hits you. It's probably cold in your house for a reason. Either way, why spend so much money cranking up the heat if you won't stay in?

5. You're cuddled up with your dog.

Don't leave your fur baby at home alone! If you don't take your dog outside with you, why go at all??