As it continues to snow, all I keep thinking about is summer. Being home tanning with your friends on the beach.. what could be better?
Here are signs when you know you're ready for the sunshine and tan lines:
1. You're already shopping for bathing suits
You're lying if you say you haven't even started looking online. (Don't forget to ask mom and dad for that beloved credit card.)
2. You start sending pictures from last summer in your group chat
Seeing all of the good times that you guys had will most definitely put you in the summer mood. Beach pictures, house parties and, most importantly, the food. You know you miss it.
3. You won't stop complaining about how pale you are
Get this girl some Vitamin C, pronto!
4. You start making plans with your school friends about when you're visiting
The withdrawal will be real but that's why there is always time for a little road trip!
5. You spend a little more time at the gym
Yeah definitely don't look like this at the gym. The goal is to avoid every mirror in sight so I don't see the sweaty mess that I am. If I can't see it, maybe it's not real.
6. You decide it's time to start eating healthy
Aka, only eating two slices of pizza instead of four. Compromise.
7. You start to give up on your classes
Yup. Kimmy K on point right there. My mood every time I walk into class.
8. You're so over the cold weather
Bring on the shorts and tank tops.
9. You JUMP on those pre-summer sales
"Mom, I needed it. It was a two for one deal, how could I say no?"
10. You wear shorts even if it's a little warm out
You know you are sooo over your heavy coat and sweaters. It's time for shorts and t-shirts... but why doesn't the weather know that?
11. You have a countdown for Memorial Day Weekend
There is no better start to your favorite time of the year other than Memorial Day Weekend. Just you, your friends and some good times.