Signs a guy may or may not be interested
Dating

Signs A Guy May Like You...Or Maybe Not

Because everyone is an individual

388
Signs A Guy May Like You...Or Maybe Not
Staticflickr c1.staticflickr.com

We've all seen, and probably Googled, signs that our current romantic pursuit likes us back. However, we need to address the fact that those lists are only generalizations of things that may be an indicator of interest in one guy, but not in another. Just like we all have different things we're looking for in a relationship, we all express interest in different ways. Some guys may express interest by getting closer while others stumble over words because their nerves make them tongue-tied.

In addition, it's important to recognize that we all receive signs of interest differently. For example, some girls, myself included, may be flattered that a guy would pick up the check. Others may feel that hampers their independence. Neither way is right, just like being attracted to a redhead over a blond is neither right nor wrong. Just recognize that he may be trying to impress you and may not realize that's not your ideal style of communicating interest.

So, the next time you want to ask Google about the potential for a new relationship, it might be better to ask someone who knows the guy you're interested in really well. They can better read the specific situation and provide you with a more realistic picture of where the relationship could go.