11 Signs You're Not The Crazy Cat Lady, You're The Crazy DOG Lady

We've all heard about the "crazy cat ladies," but what about the crazy dog ladies?
79

We've all heard about the "crazy cat ladies," but what about the crazy dog ladies? Yes, we exist and yes, we really LOVE dogs.

Here are 11 signs you're clearly a crazy dog lady.

1. You ask your parents to FaceTime you so you can see the dog.

I mean, I miss my parents and all, but look at that face!

2. Your idea of a family photo on a holiday is a picture with your dog.

It wouldn't be a holiday without one of these gems!

3. You put up more pictures on your social media with your dog than your friends.

I mean, if we're going for likes...

4. When you mention you have a dog, you automatically show someone a picture... even if they didn't ask for one.

Again, LOOK HOW CUTE (and fluffy!)

5. Sunbathing is just a fancy term for going outside to watch your dog roll in the grass.

What a beautiful day!

6. You force your dog to take selfies with you.

I mean, it's hard to not take photos of them when they're so photogenic!

7. They've been in a profile picture... or 20.

What's a profile picture without a dog? Not a good one, that's for sure.

8. They accompany you with your work.

Nothing like editing with a dog by your side!

9. Weather change? Photo-op with the dog!

How else would you expect me to celebrate nice weather?

10. You dress them up in sports' apparel.

I mean, what kind of a dog doesn't support your sports' teams?

11. Every time they look at you, it's a photo-op

THE EYES! I'm melting.