Side Hustles for College Students

Side Hustles for College Students

Here are some ways to organize side hustles in addition to classes or other jobs!

11
Side Hustles for College Students

Let's face it, a typical 9-5 job is not possible in the midst of juggling classes, clubs, societies, and social life. Still, most college students could use extra cash that can be earned on their own time. Here is a thought bubble of suggestions.

Tutor

We all have our strengths and weaknesses. Use your best subject to help out someone else! If anyone seems behind in a class you're doing well in, try your best to help them out at an affordable price.

Freelance Art

How many frat boys will need a tattoo designed? How many clubs will need a new logo, shirt design, or flyer made? If you're artistic and look in the right places, you can find many streams of income while having fun.

Ride Shares

Not everyone will have a car on campus. Furthermore, there are some times when parking may not be worth the hassle to events. Driving for a ride share is a job that you can turn off and on at your leisure and still make money.

Sell Tasks

Even in college, life is still going on outside of the books. Many people will, at least one point in the semester, be willing to pay for laundry or a dorm cleaning. Also, depending on local events, learning to do other's hair or nails every will can cause a constant stream of income. Birthdays, in addition to parties, football games, and other events and festivals, people will be feeling the need to look their best.

Food Delivery

If a group of hungry college kids are studying, which kid will go get everyone food? No one wants to miss out on the studying for a while, or even just fun conversation, to go supply everyone else food in the middle of an impromptu meeting. Food delivery will always be needed. Furthermore, a car is not always necessary for this service. Many deliver on bikes, scooters, and even skateboards. Bringing a meal on any wheels is a service most in college will be willing to pay for.