It is Okay to not be Okay

It is Okay to not be Okay

Do not be Afraid of your Emotions

100
It is Okay to not be Okay
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/10/12/636434126457023527-1694740783_pexels-photo-167964.jpeg

making yourself seem like everything is okay is not okay.

You will bottle up all your emotions and then one day explode. You do not owe anyone for seeming happy. It is okay to have emotions and it is okay to not be okay.

In life there are always times of happiness and joy, but that doesn't always happen. If you feel sad one day listen to your body. Do NOT push it down and ignore that feeling. All the feeling you feel are true no matter what anyone says or thinks! In this world everyone tries to look at the bright side of a crappy situation, which is great and all but there needs to be limitations. When you just keep telling yourself that you are fine and everything is going to fine you are basically lying to yourself. I have always tried to say everything is fine, which at the end of the day it all work out, but I was constantly saying it to the point where on the outside I was calm and collected but on the inside I was a mental mess. It is okay to realize that today is not your day. You have every right to say this is a crappy day and I am sad, do not be forced into always thinking you have to be okay and seem always happy because that is not the proper way to deal with your emotions.

The main thing I am trying to say is that I know how it feels to say everything is fine when it clearly isn't. All my emotions and frustrations are bottled inside and the simplest things can make me explode. I know I am not the only one who is this way. If you are having a bad day and feel like crap, acknowledge that and move on. Express all your emotions to the fullest. It is normal to just sit and cry for something so small then not stop crying. Do not be afraid of your emotions!