Ten Shows to Binge While Having The Flu

10 Shows To Binge While Having The Flu

I have had the flu recently and binging shows is the way I got through it.

27

Having the flu sucks! You can't get out of bed, everything hurts, and the boredom could honestly be the worst part. So, I have compiled a list of ten amazing shows that my friends and I binged while we had the flu.

1. "Grey's Anatomy"

What an addicting show! "Grey's Anatomy" can distract you from all the FOMO you are feeling from missing out on the world while you are stuck in bed. The plot is amazing — don't get me started on all the hot doctors!

2. "The Office"

"The Office" is easily one of the funniest shows I have ever watched. So, it will definitely distract you from feeling like you are dying. The flu sucks, why not laugh through it!

3. "Criminal Minds"

If you like mysteries and suspense you will love this show. Also, the seasons are super long and there are eleven seasons! So it will more than get you all the way through the flu!

4. "Dexter"

First, if you are into serial killers and their thought processes you will be addicted to this show! I've watched it like six times. It is super entertaining and thrilling. I would more than recommend you watch it!

5. "Don't Trust The B*tch in Apartment 23"

Great show! Very addicting. My friends and I all binge it together. The story line is genius and the actors are hilarious. It is also pretty relatable and easy to follow.

6. "Rick and Morty"

This show is a masterpiece! It is so funny and makes you think. I have to admit it is a bit inappropriate and strange but definitely worth the watch!

7. "Riverdale"

This show has the best plot. So many cliff hangers that have you bitting your fingernails! There aren't a ton of seasons to binge and you can probably finish it pretty quickly. I did, it was amazing!

8. "Queer Eye"

They came out with a new season! spoiler alert, it is amazing! I love this show. It is so entertaining and makes you feel good while you watch it. Perfect for when you are sick.

9. "Friends from College"

I didn't think this show would be as good as it was. I finished it in like two days! I was addicted and you will be too! Be warned, it is a new show so there are only two seasons, so your binge will be short-lived.

10.  "American Horror Story"

Addicting to say the least! All of the seasons are new and captivating stories. I am pretty sure everyone who watches this show appreciates it. Also if you are trying to pick one season to watch I would definitely suggest coven.

Having the flu is awful and you feel gross. So, there is no harm in treating yourself to some Hulu or Netflix. Sit back and relax, that is the best medicine. Also, drink water and try to eat! I hope these ten suggestions help you get through it and if you don't see anything on here you like, I would suggest just taking a guess on a random show! Usually, you will be surprised.