5 Favorite TV Shows And Movies That Should've Stayed On Netflix

Let's be real, these were classics.

35

Ever since Netflix was brought into the lives of many avid TV watchers, everyone in America has sat down in their living room or bedroom for a very thorough binge-watching of their favorite shows. I, from time to time, happen to be one of them. And let’s face it, no matter how extreme of a binge-watcher you are, there’s always a little part of your heart that breaks whenever a show or movie you love gets taken off the queue. It’s not a fun sight to see. Here are the movies and shows that, in my mind, should've never been considered to be taken out.

1. All of the Disney movies

Sue me. I’m a college student who still shamelessly loves watching Disney movies. Of course, the favorites of “Mulan,” “Pocahontas,” “Moana,” and “Hercules” are still available for streaming. But I miss the days when I could watch “Lilo & Stitch,” “Tarzan,” and “The Aristocats.” Those were some classics.

2. "Rugrats"

I remember when "Rugrats" was an option on Netflix way back when. I don’t recall f they had every season, but it was still there. It was a childhood cartoon that is still close to my heart. We should be able to watch our favorite babies whenever we want.

3. "One Tree Hill"

I admit, I wouldn’t call myself a devoted "One Tree Hill" fan. I haven’t committed myself to watching every single episode and sometimes, I only skip to certain parts. But I still liked it and enjoyed being able to watch it. Besides, there’s no denying it, anyone easily falls for the Scott brothers.

4. "Bob’s Burgers"

This show has the ability to make me laugh harder than anything else I’ve watched. It’s a cartoon full of crude humor that could both make you uncomfortable and make you laugh at the same. time. I still wonder to this day why they had to take it off Netflix.

5. "Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood"

I really am dedicated to my childhood. But Netflix had been there to rely on whenever I wanted a look back on the shows I used to watch. I remember when I found I could watch "Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood" on the website. I looked forward to going back to the familiar neighborhood and being considered a neighbor to the beloved TV host. No matter what, without a doubt, Mister Rogers could get you through a bad day easily. And considering the world now, we really need more of that.