I'm a senior in high school, but I always get asked questions if I'm a freshman or a sophomore. I always get asked if my brother, who is two and a half years younger than me, is older than me. I wouldn't call myself insanely short, but I definitely don't fall under the tall side. Being short definitely has it's perks, but it also comes with its own set of problems. Here are 8 things only short people can relate to!
1. Nothing goes on the top shelves.Giphy
Simply because you can't reach it.
2. If you're not in the front of the classroom, then all you can see are people's heads.Giphy
If you're in the back, you might as well use class time to sleep.
3. Heels are your go-tos.Giphy
Heels will make you the average height.
4. You're always the free arm rest.Giphy
"Aww, your head is perfect for my arm."
5. When you drive, your seat is pulled up all the way to the front.Giphy
Technically, whoever sits behind you could rest their feet all the way, so you're actually doing a favor.
6. You can easily pass for a younger age than you actually are.Giphy
17 or 12? The world will never know....
7. Every group picture means you're in the front.Giphy
Or else you'll never be able to be seen.
8. The sun visor doesn't help when you're driving.Giphy
What's the point of the sun visor again?