8 Things Only Short People Can Relate To, As Told By A Fun-Sized Individual

Short? I think a better word is fun-sized.

9

I'm a senior in high school, but I always get asked questions if I'm a freshman or a sophomore. I always get asked if my brother, who is two and a half years younger than me, is older than me. I wouldn't call myself insanely short, but I definitely don't fall under the tall side. Being short definitely has it's perks, but it also comes with its own set of problems. Here are 8 things only short people can relate to!

1. Nothing goes on the top shelves.

Simply because you can't reach it.

2. If you're not in the front of the classroom, then all you can see are people's heads.

If you're in the back, you might as well use class time to sleep.

3. Heels are your go-tos.

Heels will make you the average height.

4. You're always the free arm rest.

"Aww, your head is perfect for my arm."

5. When you drive, your seat is pulled up all the way to the front.

Technically, whoever sits behind you could rest their feet all the way, so you're actually doing a favor.

6. You can easily pass for a younger age than you actually are.

17 or 12? The world will never know....

7. Every group picture means you're in the front.

Or else you'll never be able to be seen.

8. The sun visor doesn't help when you're driving.

What's the point of the sun visor again?