10 Quotes From 'She's The Man' Every College Girl Can Use When Dropping A Class

"Oh for the love of god!"

1559

"She's the Man" is the best movie in the world for many reasons, but one is that all of the quotes are too relatable, especially in college life. Here are 23 quotes from the best movie in the world to use when dropping a class.

"Well, I mean, speaking as a completely objective third-party outsider with absolutely no personal interest in the matter."

Professor: "Why are you dropping this class after the first day?"

"I can do this. I am a dude! I am a hunky dude! I'm a badass hunky dude!"

When you need to give yourself an extra pep talk:

"I'm going to be the best lab partner you've ever had."

The creepy lab partner is every reason for you to drop out of the class.

"I'm allergic to the sun."

Why else would you drop Psych 432?

"Some are born great. Some achieve greatness."

I'll achieve greatness out of this Calc class, if you know what I mean

"Beware of the old guy chewing gum. It's not gum."

I'll see my way out now.

"The whole dissecting thing kinda freaks me out so uh..."

Get me out of this human bio STAT.

"So...do you like cheese?"

When the class icebreakers are too much to handle and your sanity forces you to drop it.

"Last time I heard, they don't need to know TRIGONOMETRY."

When there should be a pre-req for a class, and you have no idea what you're learning.

"Oh for the love of God! It burns!"